Submitted on behalf of Julia Herman '14, CHP Intern.
The October issue of Student Health 101 has some great articles including:
- Going Beyond Pen & Paper: How to enhance your note-taking techniques
- That Thing At The Gym?: What it is & how to work it
- Do You Drink?: Exploring the reasons behind your choices
- The FoMO Phenomenon: Why you may have a fear of missing out
- Roommate Resolutions: Finding common ground for stress-free living
- UCookbook: Creative and Healthy Sandwiches
- FitnessU: Quick and Quiet Workout Routines
- And much more…
ALSO--Don't forget to enter to win $1,000!!!!
Individuals with disabilities requiring accommodations should contact Nancy Reynolds at firstname.lastname@example.org or (607) 274-3136. We ask that requests for accommodations be made as soon as possible.