Applications will be available January 21, 2014.
Top 10 ways you can prepare to apply for the RA position:
1. Visit Career Services and have your resume reviewed.
2. Talk to your RA about what they do for their job.
3. Talk to an IC staff member or a supervisor about writing a reference letter.
4. Brush up on your interview skills.
5. Consider your attire for you individual and group interviews.
6. Attend an RA information session hosted by Residential Life.
7. Check out your RA's programs this semester.
8. Attend a Residence Hall Association meeting.
9. Assist your RA with putting up an educational bulletin board.
10. Plan to meet with your Residence Director.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and check out the website for more information about the application process: http://www.ithaca.edu/reslife/employment/student_staff/resident_assistant/