Ithaca College faculty, staff, and students interested in the Dana Student Internship Program are invited to submit applications and project proposals to be considered for the summer 2014 and academic year 2014-2015 before February 14, 2014.
The Dana Student Internship program is designed to provide educationally valuable work experience for those students currently receiving need-based financial aid from Ithaca College. Awards are highly competitive and are generally limited to current freshman, sophomore, and junior students with a 3.0 GPA or above.
Students? Interested in participating?
Contact your faculty sponsor to discuss proposal submission.
1. Fill out a Dana Internship Student Application 2014
2. Email your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Request two letters of recommendation to be sent to email@example.com
4. File a FAFSA for the 2014 -2015 academic year to qualify.
Faculty/Staff? Interested in sponsoring a student?
Projects must involve a learning/research/work activity that will be supervised by you and are important to you, the student, and Ithaca College. While general proposals without specific student assignments can be submitted by faculty and staff, it is highly recommended that you discuss your proposal with one or more students who might be eligible.
1.Fill out a Dana Internship Faculty/Supervisor Application 2014
2. If you have a particular student in mind for your project, please have the student follow the above mentioned student application process.
Submission information can be found on the Dana Student Internship Program website.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Tammy Sritecha in the Provost's Office at 607-274-3113.