ITS is now on Facebook and Twitter
Contributed by Marilyn Dispensa
Information Technology Services (ITS) would like to invite the campus community to follow us on Twitter and "like" our Facebook page. We hope that these channels will allow us to share information about our services, highlight current topics in technology and higher education, and interact with the IC community in a less formal way.
We welcome your shares and comments.
Please see below for getting help with specific technology questions and problems through our official channels.
- The Helpdesk is open 8 am - 5 pm in Job Hall in person, via phone (607-274-1000) and email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Intercom, under the Technology heading, will continue to be the place where ITS makes campus-wide announcements about system changes, services, outages, and training.
- Off-hours system-wide problems can be reported via 274-1000, option #4 and calling the on-call number.
- Get updates and share issues via our Faculty and Staff Liaison Programs.
- If you would like e-mail notification of all planned system outages and other important system status information, please subscribe to our Helpdesk-Alert e-mail list at https://www.ithaca.edu/its/help/helpdesk/alert/.
- See the ITS Web Site for documentation and information about all of our services.