MARCH 3, 2014 | HUMAN RESOURCES CONFERENCE ROOM (PRWC, GL52)
EMPLOYEE SESSION STARTING AT 1PM - CLICK HERE!
Are you getting the most out of your Employee Assistance Program (EAP)? Ed Fiaschi, from eni, will be highlighting the details of your EAP, BalanceWorks, on March 3, 2014 from 1pm – 2pm in the Human Resources Conference Room (PRWC GL52). Come learn to utilize your EAP to the fullest potential:
- Enhanced work/life services
- Personal Assistant to help you save time and energy
- Free financial consultations
- Personalized web portal
- BalanceGo mobile phone app
SUPERVISOR SESSION STARTING AT 3PM - CLICK HERE!
Are you providing enough support for your employees? Join us on March 3, 2014 from 3pm – 4pm in the Human Resources Conference Room (PRWC GL52) as Ed Fiaschi, from eni, reviews the Dos and Don’ts of supporting employees. Come learn how to:
- Recognize job related stressors
- Manage workplace performance issues arising from personal issues
- Refer an employee to the EAP through supportive communications
Individuals with disabilities requiring accommodations should contact Katie Sack at email@example.com or (607) 274-1208. We ask that requests for accommodations be made as soon as possible.