Submitted on behalf of Julia Herman '14, CHP Intern.
THIS WEDNESDAY, April 2nd from 12-4pm, come by the resource room in The Center for Health Promotion, located on the bottom level of The Hammond Health Center and eat free pizza, enter to win prizes, hang out with Piper, our cuddly bunny, and explore the many resources we have to offer, including:
- Light therapy
- Safe sex kits
- Sleep kits
- Quit kits to help quit smoking
- Drug and alcohol information
- LGBT health
- Rape and sexual assault resources
- Unlimited condoms and lube
- Nutritionist consultation
- Learn about the Medical Amnesty Policy
- Sign up for Student Health 101
- ...and many more!
We look forward to seeing you Wednesday, April 2nd and hope you join us in educating the Ithaca College community about the resources here at The Center for Health Promotion!
Individuals with disabilities requiring accommodations should contact Nancy Reynolds at firstname.lastname@example.org or (607) 274-3136. We ask that requests for accommodations be made as soon as possible.