Make A Good Impression in 30 Seconds. Read this article and more in the
June Issue of our Student Health 101 e-wellness magazine!
Contributed by Nancy Reynolds
Student Health 101 is an e-magazine sponsored by the Center for Health Promotion with generous support from the Division of Student Affairs and Campus Life.
Student Health 101 features articles, videos, campus resource and event information, and more.
Article and video topics featured in the June issue include:
- - 30 Seconds to Make an Impression: How to market yourself in any situation
- - Take Charge of Your Credit: What it means and how to make it stronger
- - Your Core Is Key: How to build abdominal and back strength
- - Active Listener or Problem Solver?: How to help friends through tough times
- - Love Your Body: Embrace the skin you’re in
- - ....and more!