Current Ithaca College community members may contribute stories and comments as well as view additional topics by logging in.
Reset My Password
Sign up to receive a summary of Intercom headlines via e-mail three times a week.
There are several Ithaca jazz events in the coming weeks which will surely provide you with a swinging finish to the school year!
- Frank Gabriel Campos, Nick Walker, Greg Evans, Dianne Birr, Harold Reynolds and the Ithaca College Trumpet Ensemble, Monday April 16th, 8:15PM in Hockett Recital Hall @ IC.
- Jazz Lab "Greg's Band" directed by Greg Evans, Monday April 23, 8:15PM in Ford Hall @ IC
- Jazz Vocal Ensemble, directed by Catherine Gale, Monday April 30, 8:15PM in Hockett Recital Hall @ IC
- Jazz Lab "Bill's Band" directed by Bill Tiberio, Wednesday, May 2, 8:15PM in Ford Hall @ IC
- Ithaca College Jazz Ensemble directed by Mike Titlebaum, with guest artists/composers Remy and Pascal Le Boeuf (a.k.a. "The Le Boeuf Brothers"), Thursday, May 3, 8:15PM in Ford Hall @ IC
- Open jazz masterclass with Remy and Pascal Le Boeuf, Friday, May 4, 10AM-Noon in the room "IRR" @ IC
- The Le Boeuf Brothers with IC Jazz faculty — Greg Evans, Catherine Gale, Mike Titlebaum and Nicholas Walker, Friday, May 4, 8-10PM at the Carriage House Cafe (a cover charge will apply)
- Open jazz masterclass with the trio "10³²K" — Kevin Ray (bass), Frank Lacey (trombone) and Andrew Drury (drums), Tuesday May 15, 2PM-4PM in the room "IRR" @ IC
- Performance by Kevin Ray, Frank Lacey and Andrew Drury trio, Tuesday, May 15, 8-10PM at the Carriage House Cafe (a cover charge will apply).
And mark your calendars with some exciting upcoming jazz dates for 2012-13:
- A Saturday morning jazz concert for children & families — Oct. 6th
- The 2012 Jazz Ensemble composition contest where the winning piece(s) will be performed by world-reknowned trumpeter/guest artist Terell Stafford — Dec. 7
And more...Looking forward to seeing you!
For additional information on any of these events, please contact Mike Titlebaum, Director of Jazz Studies, at email@example.com.
All concerts are free and open to the public unless otherwise noted. Individuals with disabilities requiring accommodation should contact the School of Music at 607-274-3717.