Current Ithaca College community members may contribute stories and comments as well as view additional topics by logging in.
"Rain or Shine" (should be called "Snow or Shine"! =D)...FYE Mixed Media Contest for April! It's Almost Over!!!...You Could Win!!!
Contributed by Joelle Albertsman on 04/26/2012
FYE will be featuring a different theme every month for our Mixed Media Contest for the remainder of the academic year! Submit the medium of your choosing for a chance to win a $20 Downtown Ithaca gift card! Keep an eye out for our posters all over campus!
This contest is for our first-year students! Show us why IC is special to you through any medium, ie: photos, videos, poetry, short story, art work, etc. Your first year at IC goes by so fast, and we encourage you to document it every step of the way!
THE STIPULATIONS ARE AS FOLLOWS ->->->
1) Each month will feature a different theme and will run from the first day of the month through the last day of the month. The contest exception is May which will end on the last day of classes instead of the last day of the month.
2) Each submission should be from a first-year student and should include the following:
3) Materials should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and should reach our email account no later than 5pm on the last day of the month to be considered for that month. You may submit as many different forms of work in each month as you wish.
4) By submitting your work, you automatically give FYE permission to use your name and submissions in our promotional printed materials, and/or our FYE website, and/or our social networks, unless otherwise specified in your email upon submission.
5) Each person who submits work will have their name entered into our raffle drawing of a $20 Downtown Ithaca gift card for every medium of work submitted. There will be one winner each month.
6) Each theme is open to interpretation, and encourages creativity! However, we reserve the right to disqualify any submission that we deem inappropriate by our standards and the students name will not be entered into the drawing.