Current Ithaca College community members may contribute stories and comments as well as view additional topics by logging in.
Faculty can assist Student Disability Services in preparations for finals week by observing the following procedures:
1. You will receive an email request for each exam scheduled by a student taking a final with Student Disability Services.
3. In the event that you cancel or change your exam to a take home final but still receive a test request, please notify the office at 274-1257 or via email (email@example.com). We're not always made aware of cancellations and will continue to contact you to request a copy of the exam unless we hear from you.
3. Do not send tests via campus mail as the exam may not arrive in time; also, this is not a secure method of delivery.
5. Please remember to include special instructions (e.g. open book/open notes), blue books, and Scantron sheets with the exams.
6. Whenever possible, please put images, pictures, etc. on a CD or flash drive, ensuring both test security by avoiding use of the internet and an accurate visual image (e.g. color images for art history exams).
7. Completed exams will be delivered to the Dean's Offices or, upon your request, held in 110 Towers Concourse for you to pick up.
Thank you for your assistance.
© Copyright Ithaca College. All rights reserved; unauthorized use prohibited. All material on this server is produced by our community but, except for designated pages, is neither approved nor verified by Ithaca College.