Current Ithaca College community members may contribute stories and comments as well as view additional topics by logging in.
Contributed by Gordon Rowland on 08/23/2013
1-credit IICC mini-courses for Fall 2013
* short courses on systems thinking, synthesizing expertise, and creativity
* active hands-on learning; no lectures
* lots of fun
* the courses will help you make connections among what you are studying in different courses inside and outside your majors
* this can make learning more lasting and more useful in meeting complex real-world challenges
* courses are one credit and are graded pass/fail
Sept. 20, 6 - 9PM, Sept. 21, 10AM - 4PM, Sept. 22, 1 - 5PM
Jason Hamilton and Julia Lapp
Currently full enrollment
Topic - A Nation in Pain
Monday/Wednesday 4-5:15, Oct. 21 - Nov. 18
Katherine Beissner & Hormoz Movassaghi
Monday 6:50-9:30PM, Sept. 9 – Oct. 7
Gordon Rowland & Katherine Beissner
Monday 6:50-9:30, Oct. 21 – Nov. 22
Jason Hamilton & Gordon Rowland
To register, select (IC)2 Integrated Curriculum, the first subject area listed in HomerConnect when you do a search for Fall 2013.
© Copyright Ithaca College. All rights reserved; unauthorized use prohibited. All material on this server is produced by our community but, except for designated pages, is neither approved nor verified by Ithaca College.