Current Ithaca College community members may contribute stories and comments as well as view additional topics by logging in.
Contributed by Gordon Rowland on 10/28/2013
* short courses on systems thinking, synthesizing expertise, creativity, and character
* active hands-on learning; no lectures
* lots of fun
* the courses will help you make connections among what you are studying in different courses inside and outside your majors
* this can make learning more lasting and more useful in meeting complex real-world challenges
* courses are one credit and are graded pass/fail
Jan. 31, 6 - 9PM, Feb. 1, 10AM - 4PM, Feb. 2, 1 - 5PM
Hormoz Movassaghi & Jason Hamilton
March 21, 6 - 9PM, March 22, 10AM - 4PM, March 23, 1 - 5PM
Katherine Beissner & Elizabeth Simkin
Topic – Wonderful World of Color
Tuesday/Thursday 4-5:15, Jan. 21 – Feb. 20
Luke Keller & Gordon Rowland
ICIC 12000 Insight: Combining Expertise Topic – Lost in Space
Tuesday/Thursday 4-5:15, March 18 – April 17
Gordon Rowland & Ali Erkan
Monday 6:50-9:30PM, March 17 - April 21
Jason Hamilton & Mary Ann Erickson
Monday/Wednesday 4-5:15, Jan. 22 - Feb. 24
Gordon Rowland & Mead Loop
To register, select (IC)2 Integrated Curriculum, the first subject area listed in HomerConnect when you do a search for Spring 2014.
© Copyright Ithaca College. All rights reserved; unauthorized use prohibited. All material on this server is produced by our community but, except for designated pages, is neither approved nor verified by Ithaca College.