Kickoff Events and Information Sessions:
First session has ended
Monday March 3rd, 3:00-4:30 pm (register here)
Center for Faculty Excellence, 316 Gannett Center
March and April
- Panel presentations on Flipping the Classroom, Think, Pair, Share (Student Response Systems), Blended Courses, Sakai on Steroids, and more…
- Faculty Show & Share sessions on Socrative, Using Social Media to Create Classroom Community, Digital Humanities, and more…
- ITS Tech Talks on Google Docs in the Classroom, Using Multimedia in Sakai, Webconferencing for Classroom Use, and more...
- May Excellence Institute on Technology-Enhanced Learning and Engagement (May 21-23)
- Summer TELE Pilot Projects: IDEA Team projects (Instructional Development, Engagement and Assessment)
Please attend to learn more about these events, including the opportunity to apply for support to participate in the May Excellence Institute and work with an IDEA pilot development team.
* Technology-Enhanced Learning & Engagement (TELE) Collaborative: Provost’s Office (Rob Gearhart), CFE (Wade Pickren), Library (Lis Chabot), ITS (Mike Taves, Beth Rugg, Marilyn Dispensa, Matt Gorney, Mary Jo Watts)
Individuals with disabilities requiring accommodations should contact Laurie Wasik at email@example.com or (607) 274-3734. We ask that requests for accommodations be made as soon as possible.