Contributed by Zachary Briggs on 04/15/2014
Apply for the 2014-2015 Food for Thought E-board!
This is a great way to gain leadership experience and put your world-changing ideas into action! If you have a desire to learn about critical global issues and crises, spread awareness on campus, and help children around the world who are affected by poverty, Food for Thought is a perfect way to get involved on a local and global scale!
The following positions are available:
1) President - Lead daily operations, provide guidance on strategy and execution of all fundraising and programming events, manage all executive board members
2) Vice President of Food for Thought - work directly with the President, assist in planning meetings, coordinate corporate sponsors for all events.
3) Vice President of Events – Demonstrates love of and skill for event planning, is organized, comfortable setting and meeting deadlines, and works in a timely fashion, and must be comfortable soliciting corporate and personal donors.
4) Vice President of Campus Outreach - Displays strong organizational and planning skills, and strengthens Food for Thought’s relationships with other student organizations.
5) Treasurer - maintain programming and operation budgets, present budget requests to SGA and other campus funds, oversee all donations.
6) Secretary - keep meeting minutes, work directly with club members, event planning, track all member service hours.
To apply please fill out the application on our website, icfoodforthought.org and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org by DATE HERE.
Even if you are planning on studying abroad in the Spring, please don't let that hold you back from applying!
We welcome all applications. Applicants will be notified by next Friday. For more information, e-mail email@example.com or visit the Food for Thought website.
Individuals with disabilities requiring accommodations should contact Zachary Briggs at firstname.lastname@example.org. We ask that requests for accommodations be made as soon as possible.