Current Ithaca College community members may contribute stories and comments as well as view additional topics by logging in.
The Campus Life Award is given each year to a select group of graduating seniors in order to recognize their outstanding contributions to the Ithaca College community through participation and involvement in campus life. Over the years this award has become a coveted goal and valued honor. In order to be nominated for this prestigious award, students must have been extensively involved in a number of areas of campus life and have demonstrated significant leadership abilities and accomplishments.
The Campus Life Awards Committee has met and selected the recipients of the 2013-2014 Campus Life Awards. Ten graduating seniors who have made significant contributions to the College community will be honored this year. This year’s Campus Life Awards recipients are:
Campus Life Awards 2014 Recipients
Names listed in alpha order
1. Candice Brown, School of Health Sciences and Human Performance, Clinical Health Studies
2. Courtney Brown, Roy H. Park School of Communications, Integrated Marketing Communications
3. Emily Haff, Roy H. Park School of Communications, Communication Management and Design
4. Tiara Kanney, Roy H. Park School of Communications and School of Humanities and Sciences, Communication Management and Design and English
5. Tariq Meyers, School of Humanities and Sciences, Politics
6. Michela Moe, Roy H. Park School of Communications, Communication Management and Design
7. Cedrick-Michael Simmons, School of Humanities and Sciences, Sociology with a minor in African Diaspora Studies
8. Erin Smith, Roy H. Park School of Communications, Integrated Marketing Communications
9. Lindsey Smith, Roy H. Park School of Communications, Television-Radio
10. Zachary Woelfel, Roy H. Park School of Communications, Integrated Marketing Communications
Please join us in congratulating these outstanding students on receiving this well deserved award.
© Copyright Ithaca College. All rights reserved; unauthorized use prohibited. All material on this server is produced by our community but, except for designated pages, is neither approved nor verified by Ithaca College.