Ithaca College’s Office of Institutional Research manages an online survey software tool, Qualtrics, which is licensed by the College for use by the faculty, staff, and students. Users can create and distribute online surveys to gather information in support of the College’s educational mission and organizational goals.
Steps to getting started with an online survey software account and resources to assist you:
- Understanding survey research
- Determining if your survey needs approval from the IC Human Subjects Review Board
- Is the timing of my survey going to conflict with others?
- Obtaining email addresses for survey research
- Where to go for additional assistance