Frequently Asked Questions
- Are ALL student labs affected?
- Are the London, LA or NYC campuses affected?
- Can a print job be stopped before it is complete if a student realizes that he/she no longer wants what is printing?
- How can faculty support sustainable public printing on campus?
- How can students support sustainable public printing on campus?
- How can students view their print history and associated printing costs?
- How can students find out the current balance in their print allowance?
- How were the printing allowance and page costs determined?
- How will this affect faculty and staff?
- If I don't use my allowance can I get the money back?
- What are the allowances?
- What happens to a studentís complimentary print allowance at the end of the semester or term?
- What happens when a student exceeds his/her complimentary print allowance?
- What happens when there is a printer jam, error, or a page is missing?
- What's the cost to print?
- Why canít I simply see how many pages I have left on my allowance for printing?
- Will a student be able to initiate a print job from their personal computer, tablet, or smartphone?