Refunds must be requested within three business days, and are only approved for printer malfunctions. Refunds will not be approved for print job errors such as incorrect print settings, formatting, blank pages, or unwanted sheets.
Prior to printing, please verify the print settings, Print Job Notification window for the number of pages and cost of each job, and use Print Preview if available.
To Request a Refund
- Open a browser and go to webprint.ithaca.edu
- Log in with your Netpass credentials
- Click Recent Print Jobs (left side menu)
- Find the print job you are requesting a refund for (two weeks of transactions are displayed)
- Under the Status field click Request Refund
- Identify whether you need a full or partial refund
- Enter reason for refund
- Click Send
Please allow three business days for the request to be processed. Once reviewed, an email confirmation will be sent. Refunds will be added to print allowances, not ID Express.