Currently, we are performing an expedited hiring process for the Digital Media Specialist position for the Fall 2014. If you are interested in applying for this position, please fill out an application and email it to email@example.com as soon as possible. We are accepting applications on a rolling basis.
The ITS hiring process moves very quickly. We will communicate all hiring information through your Ithaca College e-mail, so be sure to check this frequently. If you have any questions about the process or your scheduled interviews, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Information Session
- Attend one information session to apply, see upcoming dates for details
- Fill out an application in full (2 pages)
- E-mail the ITS application to email@example.com
- Attach a resume if desired
- First Interview
- Applicants will be notified whether or not they have been selected for an interview
- If selected, once notified, call and schedule an appointment to interview with a student manager
- Interviews last approximately 20 minutes
- Second Interview
- Applicants will be notified whether or not they have been selected for a second interview
- If selected, once notified, call and schedule an appointment to interview with a full time area supervisor
- Interviews last approximately 30 minutes
- Hiring Decisions
- We will be checking references
- Please use an IC faculty or staff member if possible, or a previous employer
- Applicants will be notified whether or not they have been offered a position with ITS
- Hired applicants must turn in job acceptance forms to ITS
- Hired applicants must also attend an NSEP session through the Student Employment Office
- Hired applicants must attend new hire training before the semester begins
- Typically training begins the Wednesday before the semester begins in August, and the Wednesday before the semester begins in January.