Information Systems Security Intern
Assist in maintaining the security framework for Ithaca College. Assist with the design, deployment, testing and operation of network-based information security systems. Address key security capabilities such as vulnerability assessment, network and host based intrusion detection and prevention, security management, network mapping and more. Develop, analyze and represent scheduled and ad hoc reports; make recommendations based on data from various sources. Assist with security awareness and training.
- Approximately 10-15 hours/week (2-hour blocks of time or more)
- Hours: Mon-Fri, 8am-4pm
- Rate: $7.50/hour
- Knowledge of one or more of the following preferred: Windows Server 2003, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Networking, Development
- Background in Information Systems
- Highly motivated
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong team player
- Computer Science majors preferred
Preference will be given to candidates who can work summers and breaks.