Assistant System Administrator
Assist the full time system administrators with account, server, hardware, software and operating system maintenance and service requests. Install and configure new hardware and software. Image ITS managed computer labs, and maintain lab computers throughout the year.
- Approximately 10 hours/week (some after hours work is required)
- Hours: Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm
- Rate: $7.50/hour
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge in computer software and hardware
- Basic scripting and code maintenance
- Computer Science major preferred
Preference will be given to candidates who can work summers and breaks. Preference is also given to freshmen, sophomores, or current ITS employees with prior experience in network operating systems.