Connecting a Laptop to the A/V System
Connecting a Laptop to the Audio/Visual System
- Attach the male VGA cable provided on the top surface of the podium to the female VGA connector on back of your laptop.
- For sound, connect the male mini-stereo cable to the female headphone jack on your laptop.
- For internet, plug in the male Ethernet cable into the female Ethernet jack on your laptop.
- Turn on the projector using the Pixie Pro or Crestron control system and select "Laptop" on the controller.
- For Windows laptops: hold down the "Fn" key and press the "F" key designated for CRT/LCD repeatedly until the image appears on both the projection screen and the laptop screen.
- For Mac laptops: Go to System Preferences > Displays > Detect Displays
- For questions or assistance call Classroom Tech Support at 4-1443.