Park School of Communications Laptop Program
The fixIT shop provides technical support for the Park School of Communications Laptop Program. Many programs within the Roy H. Park School of Communications recommend the purchase of a MacBook Pro laptop.
To see recommendations related to your specific program/major, visit your major’s website. There will be a section titled "Equipment and Laptop Needs.”
Laptop Program Support
- The fixIT shop is an Apple Authorized Service Provider. Apple Standard Warranty and AppleCare repairs are performed on campus by an Apple Certified Macintosh Technician.
- Affordable out-of-warranty diagnostic, installation and repair services performed by an Apple Certified Macintosh Technician are also available.
- Free five-minute computer check up
- IC wireless network connection assistance
- ***A limited number of MacBook Pro Loaners are available to Park students for use while they are receiving service on their MacBook Pro at the fixIT shop.
Items You Need To Request Repair
- Ithaca College Student ID