Terms of Service
1. Ithaca College, the fixIT shop and its employees are not responsible for data loss, data corruption or the inability to access files.
2. It is the customers’ responsibility to back up any data, software, or files stored on their computer or removable media, prior to receiving service from us.
3. We reserve the right to decline any service request.
4. Once a service has been performed by us, service charges will be billed directly to the student’s bursar account.
5. Our labor charges are non-refundable.
6. All labor performed by us has a fourteen day limited in-house warranty. Warranty excludes infection removal service.
7. We are not responsible for computers or accessories left thirty days after the completion of service.
8. Students under eighteen years of age require permission from a parent or guardian to receive service from us.
9. We reserve the right to alter the terms of service, rates and promotions without prior notice.