Park School of Communications Laptop Program
The SCRC provides technical support for the Park School of Communications Laptop Program. The Roy H. Park School of Communications highly recommends that all incoming freshman and transfer students purchase a Apple MacBook Pro laptop.
For more information regarding the Laptop Program, including an online ordering guide and a list of frequently asked questions, please visit the Roy H. Park School of Communications Laptop Program site.
Laptop Program Support
- The SCRC is an Apple Authorized Service Provider. Apple Standard Warranty and AppleCare repairs are performed on campus by an Apple Certified Macintosh Technician.
- Affordable out-of-warranty diagnostic, installation and repair services performed by an Apple Certified Macintosh Technician are also available.
- Free five-minute computer check up
- IC wireless network connection assistance
- ***A limited number of MacBook Pro Loaners are available to Park students for use while they are receiving service on their MacBook Pro at the SCRC.
***To request a service loaner, Park Students should visit Park Portable Equipment Center & Services located in Park Hall, Room 113, Monday thru Friday 10 am - 4pm to activate their Park card PRIOR to requesting a service loaner from the SCRC.
Items You Need To Request Repair
- Ithaca College Student ID
- Operating System Disks: May be required for your repair