Training services are delivered through the Technology Learning Center (TLC), which is located in room 101 Friends Hall. The TLC team collaborates to provide the user community with a comprehensive set of training and documentation services to support the most popular application areas, such as:
- Sakai (course management system)
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook email/calendar, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Adobe Products (Acrobat Pro, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- Web Profile Manager (ePortfolios, Faculty WPM sites, Department WPM sites)
- FileMaker Pro (database design)
See the Training and Documentation section for more details.