Digital Media Services
Digital Media Services (DMS) supports the acquisition, development and deployment of digital media technology at Ithaca College. Working with faculty and staff, DMS will provide consultation and design services to support strategic projects which enhance instruction.
We are a service for faculty and staff.
If you are a student teacher involved with edTPA, please review this information: /its/traindoc/edtpa/
Here are some of the services we offer, or provide consultation for:
- Ithaca College on iTunes U
- Faculty Photos
- Streaming Media
- Web and Videoconferencing
- Poster Printing and Design
- Video & Audio Production
- DVD and Blu-Ray
- Media Encoding & Format Conversion
- Media Duplication
- Mobile Device use and best practices
The DMS lab is located in Job 103 and is run by a very smart and capable team of students who are well versed in all aspects of digital media. We mainly do not charge for our services but we do apply charges if materials if paper, or discs are used. The following are a list of these charges/rates. We only charge through departmental accounts and do not accept cash, or personal payment of any kind.
- 24” paper is 4.00/linear foot
- 36” paper is 5.00/linear foot
- 42” paper is 6.00/linear foot
- 11x17, 13x19, 19x23 = 2.50/sheet - maximum of 15 per customer
- 8.5x11 - maximum of 20 per customer at .30 each
DVD: 2.00/disc which includes sleeve and printed label
CD: 1.00/disc which includes sleeve
SLIDE SCANNING: .15/slide
Lab hours are 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday.
The DMS lab telephone number is 274-1873.
The lab e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org
The Coordinator of Digital Media Services is Matt Gorney.
His office is Job 113 and his phone number is 247-5700.
Matt's e-mail is email@example.com