The ECM team is currently working with a variety of departments on ECM-related efforts. For a full list of both active and completed projects visit the Official ECM Project List.
- Automate processes and files (official transcripts from other institutions) related to "Transfer credit evaluation".
- Ability to update student files that were originally created in the Admissions office.
- Ownership of those files transfers to the Registrar during the summer before the first semester classes.
- Ability to share student files with Dean's offices and Provost’s office.
|Student Financial Services
- Eliminate paper forms by utilizing eForms with electronic signatures.
- Automate the processing of student financial services applications by scanning information at receipt, updating the Banner checklist, and then using workflow to send it throughout the department as appropriate.
- Utilize the ECM system for student files. Implement point-of-contact scanning at the SFS window.
- Store all prospective student application material in the ECM solution.
- Provide automated processes for doing so.
- Utilize the ECM solution to create a workflow and eForms to automate the application review process (including an electronic version of the "decision sheet").
- Automate the hand off of documents and files to other departments.
- Provide more seamless collaboration abilities
- Graduate Admission Process: Create content management system for applications; eliminate printing of application duplication for Dean's.
- Utilize ECM for process and workflow management.
- Develop an E-Form for the decision memo.
- Variable entries dependent on program of study.
- ECM coordination of post-decision documents (decision letters).
- Transfer documents to Provost/Registrar as appropriate.