2011 Faculty Survey on Instructional Technology FINAL REPORT
This PDF is 44 pages and includes 30 pages of text, tables, and charts as well as 14 pages of open text comments.
The purpose of this survey is to provide ITS and others at Ithaca College information to make better decisions for current and future technology support specifically as it applies to teaching and learning. The data collected may be compared to prior and future surveys. Specific objectives are:
1. Assess faculty perceptions of instructional technology.
2. Identify barriers and motivators to incorporating instructional technologies in teaching and learning.
3. Assess current use of instructional technologies.
4. Assess faculty current needs and future aspirations related to instructional technologies.
5. Measure awareness and use of services, facilities, and support.
|Download 2011 Faculty Survey on Instructional Technology FINAL REPORT
PDF Document - Size: 676 kB