ITS provides system administration and support services for the Online Sign-up System at Ithaca College, a training registration system used by several departments across campus, such as ITS, Human Resources, and Financial Services. All students, staff members, and faculty members at Ithaca College may use the new system to sign up for non-credit training sessions, seminars, workshops, and classes offered by these departments using the standard IC Netpass username and password authentication method.
To use the training registration system, follow these steps:
1. Enter your IC Netpass username and password and click the "Login" button.
(The first time you enter your IC Netpass username and password, a page showing your contact information will appear. Disregard the data in the grayed-out fields.)
2. Choose the topic, date, and time of the training session you wish to attend
3. Click "Register" or click on the link to the description, then click "Add this to my list of chosen courses."
4. Click "Complete Registration."
5.Click "Proceed to Next Step."
6. You will receive an e-mail message confirming your registration.
For more information about the new system, contact Tony Tabone by sending an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 607-274-1045.