Online Sign-Up System
ITS provides system administration and support services for the Online Sign-up System at Ithaca College, a training registration system used by several departments across campus, such as ITS, Human Resources, and Financial Services. All students, staff members, and faculty members at Ithaca College may use the new system to sign up for non-credit training sessions, seminars, workshops, and classes offered by these departments using the standard IC Netpass username and password authentication method.
From the home page, or from a section of the main catalog, users may select a training session, place it into a "cart," authenticate, and submit the request to enroll. The system will confirm enrollment with an e-mail message. The vendor for the new system is GoSignMeUp, a company that provides hosted online registration system solutions to many colleges, universities, businesses, and school systems.
Users may start the registration process from the IC Online Sign-Up System home page, from the Financial Services (FS) section, from the Human Resources (HR) section, or from the Technology Learning Center (TLC) section.
To use the new system, follow these steps:
1. Choose the topic, date, and time of the training session you wish to attend
2. Click "Add to Cart" or click on the link to the description, then click "Add this to my list of chosen courses"
3. Select additional topics to add to your cart, if you wish
4. Click "Checkout."
5. Enter your IC Netpass username and password and click the "Login" button.
(The first time you enter your IC Netpass username and password, a page showing your contact information will appear. Disregard the data in the greyed-out fields.)
6. Click "Submit."
7. You will receive an e-mail message confirming your registration.
For more information about the new system, contact Tony Tabone by sending an e-mail message to email@example.com or calling 607-274-1045.