Frequently Asked Questions
- When will Oracle Calendar stop working?
- How much historical data will be migrated?
- Will all of my meetings be migrated?
- Do I have to do anything before migration?
- I have an Oracle Calendar account but I never use it. Do I have to do anything?
- Will all data get migrated from Oracle Calendar?
- How will I know what data has been migrated?
- I want to keep using Oracle Calendar, can I?
- When do I stop using Oracle Calendar?
- How do I access Oracle calendar after the migration?
- I don't understand where my data went in Outlook - what do I do?
- I had a departmental calendar I was managing, what happened to it?
- Why didn't my recurring meetings get migrated as repeat events?
- Is ITS deleting Oracle Calendar data?
- Do I have to archive my Oracle calendar data?
- I only use calendar through myHome. Do I need to upgrade to Office 2010/2011?
- I use the myHome calendar portlet. Do I have to change anything after migration?