Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I start using Taskstream now?
- Is there a cost for Taskstream?
- I am a faculty member and require my students to use an eportfolio. How do I get access to Taskstream?
- How do I get to Taskstream?
- I don't like WPM and want to use Taskstream instead, how do I get an account?
- Sites that are a part of ithaca.edu how up higher in Google. Won't the move to Taskstream change that?
- What happens if the contract ends with Taskstream?
- Is there an automatic conversion process for getting info from WPM into Taskstream?
- When can faculty have access to Taskstream?
- Can faculty create a sample ePortfolio in Taskstream?
- Will faculty be able to have a task stream account to use for demos?
- My program wants to use Taskstream for assessment. What do I do?
- What if I need more than the 2 GB of space Taskstream gives me?
- I am a Music Major and need more than 2 GB of storage space in Taskstream, what do I do?