Frequently Asked Questions
Why is the contact group option unavailable in Outlook 2011?
Because contact groups are local in Outlook 2011, you must display the "On My Computer" folders in order to create new contact groups. If the contact group button is grey and unavailable, follow these steps:
- Open Outlook 2011 for Mac.
- Click "Outlook" in the top menu.
- Select "Preferences" from the drop-down menu.
- Deselect the checkbox next to "Hide On My Computer folders."
- The Contact Group button should now be available.