Workshop registration is completed on our registration site: ithacaits.gosignmeup.com. All training services are provided in the TLC at no charge to all faculty, staff, and students at Ithaca College.
To use the training registration system, follow these steps:
1. Enter your IC Netpass username and password and click the "Login" button.
(The first time you enter your IC Netpass username and password, a page showing your contact information will appear. Disregard the data in the grayed-out fields.)
2. Choose the topic, date, and time of the training session you wish to attend
3. Click "Register" or click on the link to the description, then click "Add this to my list of chosen courses."
4. Click "Complete Registration."
5.Click "Proceed to Next Step."
6. You will receive an e-mail message confirming your registration.
Support for Persons with Disabilities: The ITS Technology Learning Center (TLC) in room 101 Friends Hall is accessible by wheelchair and includes a workstation that can be raised or lowered for optimal computer access. Support for visual and hearing impairments is also available. Individuals with disabilities who would like accommodations during training or consulting sessions are encouraged to contact Tony Tabone to make arrangements in advance (by phone at (607) 274-1045, or e-mail).