- Making Math Relevant: A Multidisciplinary Sustainability Module for Calculus. Jason Hamilton and Tom Pfaff (invited by the MAA) four--hour Minicourse at MathFest, Madison WI, August 2012.
- Multidisciplinary STEM Engagement through Sustainability Education. Tom Pfaff (invited talk). Penn State University, University Park, PA, September 2012.
- Sustainability and Computer Science Education. Ali Erkan (invited talk). Middle Eastern Technical University, Ankara, Turkey. March 3, 2012.
- A Mathematical Tour of the State of the Planet. Tom Pfaff (invited talk). MAA Undergraduate Student Activity, MathFest, Pittsburgh PA, Aug 6, 2010.
- Inflection Points and Polar Bears. Jason Hamilton and Tom Pfaff. Ithaca College Mathematics Colloquium, Dec 3, 2009.
- Multidisciplinary Sustainability Modules: Integrating STEM Courses. Ali Erkan, Jason Hamilton, Tom Pfaff, and Michael Rogers. Ithaca College Physics Seminar Series, Sept 15, 2009.
- Can you have Social Justice if your Village is under Water? by Ali Erkan, Jason Hamilton, Tom Pfaff, and Michael Rogers (invited talk). Developing a Good Heart in STEM: The 1st Summit on Incorporating Social Justice and Service-Learning into the STEM Curriculum, Ithaca College, Ithaca NY, June 12, 2009