• Sustainability and Computer Science Education. Ali Erkan (invited talk). Middle Eastern Technical University, Ankara, Turkey. March 3, 2012.
• A Mathematical Tour of the State of the Planet. Tom Pfaff (invited talk). MAA Undergraduate Student Activity, MathFest, Pittsburgh PA, Aug 6, 2010.
• Inflection Points and Polar Bears. Jason Hamilton and Tom Pfaff. Ithaca College Mathematics Colloquium, Dec 3, 2009.
• Multidisciplinary Sustainability Modules: Integrating STEM Courses. Ali Erkan, Jason Hamilton, Tom Pfaff, and Michael Rogers. Ithaca College Physics Seminar Series, Sept 15, 2009.
• Can you have Social Justice if your Village is under Water? by Ali Erkan, Jason Hamilton, Tom Pfaff, and Michael Rogers (invited talk). Developing a Good Heart in STEM: The 1st Summit on Incorporating Social Justice and Service-Learning into the STEM Curriculum, Ithaca College, Ithaca NY, June 12, 2009