- Jason Hamilton, Thomas J. Pfaff, Michael Rogers, and Ali Erkan. (to appear) 21st Century Problems. The UMAP Journal of Undergraduate Mathematics and Its Applications.
- Michael Rogers, Jason Hamilton, Thomas J. Pfaff, and Ali Erkan. (submitted) Using Sustainability Themes and Multidisciplinary Approaches to Enhance STEM Education. International Journal of Sustainability in Higher Education.
- Michael Rogers, Thomas J. Pfaff, Jason Hamilton, and Ali Erkan. (2013) Incorporating Sustainability and 21st Century Problem Solving into Physics Courses. The Physics Teacher. Vol. 51. No. 6, pp 372--374.
- Ali Erkan, Tom Pfaff, Jason Hamilton, and Michael Rogers. 2012. Sustainability themed problem solving in data structures and algorithms. In SIGCSE ’12: Proceedings of the 43rd SIGCSE technical symposium on Computer Science education, 9--14, Raleigh, North Carolina, USA, ACM. pp. 9--14.
- Tom Pfaff, Ali Erkan, Jason Hamilton, Michael Rogers. 2011. Multidisciplinary Engagement of Calculus Students in Climate Issues. Science Education and Civic Engagement: An International Journal. Vol. 3 No. 1, pp. 52--56.
- Tom Pfaff, Michael Rogers, Ali Erkan, and Jason Hamilton. 2010. Go Figure, Calculus Students use of Figures and Graphs in Technical Report Writing. Numeracy. Vol. 4 No. 1, pp. 1--5.
- Jason Hamilton, Michael Rogers, Tom Pfaff, and Ali Erkan. 2010. Multidisciplinary Collaborations in the Traditional Classroom: Wrestling with Global Climate Change to Improve Science Education. "Teaching the Earth," a special edition
of Transformations: The Journal of Inclusive Scholarship and Pedagogy. Vol. 21 No. 1, pp. 89--98.
- Ali Erkan, Jason Hamilton, Tom Pfaff, and Michael Rogers. 2010. Use of satellite imagery in multidisciplinary projects. In SIGCSE '10: Proceedings of the 41st SIGCSE technical symposium on Computer Science education, pages 32-36, New York, NY, USA, ACM. pp. 32--36.