2016 Tuition, Fees, and Financial Aid
|Tuition, Room, and Board||$900|
|Online Application Fee|
|Before May 15:||$50|
|After May 15||$100|
|Private Lesson Fee (optional)|
|1/2 hour lesson with professional faculty||$35|
|Early Registration Discount (Jan. 15)||($50)|
|Multiple-Child Discount (per child)||($50)|
- Upon acceptance, a $350 tuition deposit is due (non-refundable after May 15).
- All balances are due in full by May 15.
- Registration after May 15 must be accompanied by full payment.
- Credit cards are the preferred source of payment. Personal checks are also accepted and should be made payable to "Ithaca College."
Financial Aid and Scholarships
A limited number of need-based and talent-based scholarships are available.
Financial Aid and Scholarship Information
Cancellations must be made in writing and are subject to the following deadlines and fees:
- Cancellations prior to May 15 incur a $100 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations between May 15 to June 15 forfeit their deposit.
- Cancellations after June 15 will not receive a refund except for a documented medical emergency. If a medical emergency occurs during the Academy session, a refund for room and board will be refunded on a pro-rated basis.
- No refunds will be offered for dismissal due to violation of Academy, state, or federal rules; early departure due to homesickness; voluntary withdrawal; or following successful completion of the program.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.