Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Almost ready to come to Ithaca, NY?! I bet you are!!
Here is some helpful information while thinking about what to pack for your trip
The unofficial list of important things to bring to Ithaca:
- Your NCUR presentation supplies and necessities
- Suitcase for a long weekend
- Clothes for warm AND cold weather*
- Rain gear - umbrella, rain boots
- Snow gear - jacket, hat, gloves, scarf, boots, ear muffs, ect.
- Extra money for shopping and eating off-campus
- Change for the TCAT bus to take you to Downtown Ithaca
- Camera to capture all those wonderful NCUR moments
- Traveling necessities (tickets, maps, food, ect.)
- An open mind!
*Temperatures in March can vary from 50 degrees F to 30 degrees F, so packing can be tricky. Even though it is typically warming up by the end of March, it is still a good idea to pack clothes for cold weather, in case of rain or snow.
Next » « Previous