Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I edit my abstract once it's submitted?
- Can I mail, e-mail, or fax my abstract?
- Do my co-presenters need to submit the same abstract?
- Can I submit more than one abstract for consideration for presentation?
- Can I submit an abstract if I am no longer an undergrad?
- How will I know if my abstract has been accepted or rejected?
- Do students need to submit a full paper to the conference for approval or do they just submit an abstract?
- What are the criteria for abstract acceptance?
- Where can I find examples of NCUR abstracts?
- If my abstract is accepted, do I then choose between a poster presentation or an oral presentation?
- I can't find my institution in the abstract submission pull-down menu. What do I do?
- Can I submit an abstract if my research will not be completed by the end of March?
- I made some errors in my abstract submission: can you correct these for me?