Classroom Technical Support
All presentation classrooms will contain the following equipment/software:
- Windows computer
- Microsoft PowerPoint – Office 2007 version
- LCD projector
- Internet connectivity
- Program sound
- CD/DVD players
- Remember to bring your presentation information on a USB flash drive or CD/DVD!
Support for presenters will include:
- All presentation computers will auto log-in.
- Each morning the projectors and computers will be up and running in each presentation room.
- Every presentation room will have a phone and a phone number posted to contact support for any technical assistance.
- Technical support staff will be located in each building and will be wearing a special t-shirt for easy identification.
Students will be able to preview/test their presentations in rooms reserved for this purpose. These rooms are:
- Park Center 114
- Friends Hall 104 (for presentations in Friends and Dillingham)
- Hill Center 53
- Park Hall 277
- Smiddy Hall 109 (for presentations in Smiddy and Center for Health Sciences)
- Williams Hall 219 (for presentations in Williams and Center for Natural Sciences)
- Whalen Center 3320