Ithaca College Slates Special Activities for Alumni Weekend October 11–13
ITHACA, NY — Ithaca College is gearing up to welcome graduates and their guests to campus for Alumni Weekend, scheduled for Oct. 11–13. The weekend combines class reunions, school gatherings and other activities that give alumni a chance to mix and mingle with one another and with the current campus community.
Highlights of the weekend will include:
- Blue and Gold Appreciation Gala, featuring the presentation of Alumni Association Awards
- Athletic Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
- Reunion gatherings for celebrated class years ending in ‘3’ and ‘8’
- Roy H. Park School of Communications 40th Anniversary Celebration, featuring the Skip Landen Golden Doorknob Awards screening and presentation and roundtable discussions with alumni and faculty on current communications industry topics
- Careers in Sport Symposium
- Women’s and men’s varsity athletic contests
- Picnic on the Quad
- School of Music and Ithaca College Theatre performances
- Concert by the New York Voices vocal ensemble
- Tours of the South Hill and former downtown Ithaca campuses
This year’s winners of the Alumni Association Awards are David Wohlhueter ’60; Brian McAree; Elizabeth “Elise” Ruckert ’05, M.S. ’06, D.P.T. ’07; Thomas Grape ’80; and Joshua Weissman ’00 (posthumously).
The inductees into the Athletic Hall of Fame will be the 1962 baseball team, Donald Andrejko ’68, Thomas Hall ’02, Marc Hudak ’90, David Kittay ’85, Meghan Musnicki ’05, Kristin Furdon Nicastro ’02 and Jerome B. Walczak ’66.
While online registration for Alumni Weekend has ended, walk-in registrations will be processed during the weekend. For more information and the complete schedule, visit www.ithaca.edu/alumniweekend.