Dates, Calendars, and Fees
Where: Office of Extended Studies, G72 Peggy R. Williams Center (garden level).
How: Registration during the fall and spring semesters is in person on a space-available basis during the first week of classes. There is no pre-registration period for extramural students.
Fall Semester 2012
When: Wednesday, August 29* - Wednesday, September 5, 2012
9:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
*Note: Monday classes will meet on this day at their scheduled times (not Wednesday classes) for the first day of classes only.
Winter Session 2013
Registration begins in early November and is on a first-come, first-served basis. The Audit option is not available during the winter session. Visit the winter session website for registration information.
Spring Semester 2013
When: Tuesday, January 22 - Monday, January 28, 2013
9:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
Summer Sessions 2013
Registration begins in mid-February and is on a first-come, first-served basis. The Audit option is not available during the summer sessions. Visit the summer sessions website for registration information.
Fall 2012/Spring 2013 Tuition Rates
- $1,232 per credit hour (for 1 to 11 credits)
- $18,500 flat rate (12 to 18 credits)
Fall 2012/Spring 2013 Graduate rate, per credit hour (variable by program)
- $637 Health Education and Physical Education
- $637 MAT in adolescence education and MS in childhood education
- $729 Communications
- $729 Exercise and Sport Sciences
- $729 Music (composition, conducting, education, performance, Suzuki pedagogy)
- $729 Occupational Therapy (graduate-level entry M.S.)
- $729 Speech-Language Pathology
- $729 Teaching Students with Speech and Language Disorders
- $821 MBA (business administration and professional accountancy)
Audit rate (2012/13)
- $123 per credit hour (the Audit option is available during the fall and spring semesters only)
Winter 2013 Undergraduate Tuition Rate
- $1,058 per credit hour
Summer 2013 Undergraduate Tuition Rate
- $1,109 per credit hour
Summer 2013 Graduate Tuition Rate
- Varies by program (see above graduate rates for Fall 2012/Spring 2013)