Guidelines for application, acceptance and participation
- Click the 'Apply Now' button on the Pathway Abroad London Center brochure page. If you are a current Ithaca College student, you will log-in using your Ithaca College credentials (email username and password). If you are not an Ithaca College student, after answering a couple of general questions, you will be taken to a New User form. After submitting this form, you will be automatically emailed log in credentials. Once you have successfully logged into Pathway Abroad, you will be taken to your home page. Here, you will be able to access your London Center application. This application will be submitted online with the exception of the application fee and the official transcript (extramural students only). You are required to complete your application no later than 4 pm on the application due date.
- Non-Ithaca College students must include an official transcript with the application. All students should submit the non-refundable application fee of $50 (semester) or $35 (summer). Check should be made out to Ithaca College.
- Notification of acceptance will be sent out approximately 2 weeks after the application deadline.
- Accepted Ithaca College students MUST attend the London Center Orientation. This is a mandatory meeting – you cannot study in London if you do not attend this orientation. If a prior commitment that cannot be changed prohibits you from attending the orientation, you must notify the OIP in writing why you are unable to make it to the orientation and then attend the make-up orientation. Contact OIP for the dates, times, and locations for these meetings. Accepted extramural students will be sent a packet that contains all of the information covered at the orientation. It will be your responsibility to read over the material thoroughly in order to prepare for your semester at the London Center.
- A nonrefundable $500 deposit to confirm your participation will be due approximately 5-6 weeks after the application deadline. The date will be noted in the acceptance email students receive.
- You will receive paperwork and information at the orientation (or in the packet sent to you) that will need to completed in a timely fashion. Please be advised that if you fail to complete the paperwork by the due dates, you will be jeopardizing your participation in the London Center program. Contact the OIP for exact due dates for this paperwork for the semester in which you are applying.
It is important to note that MAINTAINING GOOD ACADEMIC AND JUDICIAL STANDING IS A REQUIREMENT FOR GOING TO THE LONDON CENTER. The OIP will check your final grades for the semester in which you are applying to the London Center. Non-Ithaca College students must have a final transcript sent to Ithaca College at the end of the semester prior to going to London. We will also receive reports from Judicial Affairs regarding any disciplinary violations that may occur between the time of your acceptance and the beginning of London Center semester. Also, if your cumulative GPA falls below a 2.5 or are put on disciplinary probation, your acceptance to the London Center may be withdrawn.