If you are a full-time sophomore, junior, or senior in good standing at Ithaca College or another U.S. college or university, you are eligible to apply to the London Center. To be accepted, you must:
- have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5
- secure the approval of your departmental adviser and dean
- submit a completed application with fee
- submit official transcripts from all schools attended
- submit an academic recommendation and judicial certification form (a record of good student conduct)
All Ithaca College academic rules and regulations apply to the London Center. Grading is based on a 4.0 grading system. Participants in the London Center program must take a minimum of 12 credits per semester (the maximum is 18). If you are attending another college in the United States or abroad, we encourage you to apply to the London Center as a visiting student. Upon acceptance, all Ithaca College and visiting students pay a nonrefundable deposit of $500. This deposit is fully credited towards tuition.