How To Apply
- Check the ICNYC website for deadlines and for links to your school’s internship application process.
- Review your budget and the cost of a semester in New York City (it is more expensive to live in the city).
- Meet with your academic adviser.
- Talk with your parents/guardians about finances and housing.
- Prepare your résumé.
- Research potential internship sites with your school’s internship coordinator and consult with the Office of Career Services.
- Apply for the New York City program through your school representative and/or application:
- School of Business: Associate Dean Barbara Howard
- Roy H. Park School of Communications: Associate Dean Bryan Roberts
- School of Health Sciences and Human Performance: Associate Dean Margie Arnold
- School of Humanities and Sciences: Professional Development Coordinator, Amanda Lippincott.
- School of Music: Christy Agnese, Operations and External Relations Officer.
© Copyright Ithaca College. All rights reserved; unauthorized use prohibited. All material on this server is produced by our community but, except for designated pages, is neither approved nor verified by Ithaca College.