How To Apply
1. Check the ICNYC website for deadlines and for links
to your school’s internship application process.
2. Review your budget and the cost of a semester in
New York City (it is more expensive to live in the city).
3. Meet with your academic adviser.
4. Talk with your parents/guardians about finances
5. Prepare your résumé.
6. Research potential internship sites with your school’s
internship coordinator and consult with the Office of
7. Apply for the New York City program through your
school representative and/or application:
- School of Business: Associate Dean Barbara Howard
- Roy H. Park School of Communications: Assistant
Dean Bryan Roberts
- School of Health Sciences and Human
Performance: Associate Dean Patricia Green
- School of Humanities and Sciences: Professional Development Coordinator, Amanda Lippincott.
- School of Music: Online Application due to Christy Agnese, Senior Assistant to the Dean