There are scholarships available for students interested in studying abroad. You may be eligible based on your program of choice, destination country, racial or ethnic background, disability, etc. We encourage you to search the following links to see if you are eligible. If you are in need of assistance when applying for scholarships, please contact Dr. Hugh Egan, Professor of English and Coordinator of Special Academic Opportunities; Dr. Egan can help guide students through the scholarship application process.
SCHOLARSHIPS BASED ON ITHACA COLLEGE PROGRAMS:
- Wendy Bahlav '78 London CenterScholarship
- Fred Camden London Assistance Grant
- The Studin Sisters London Center Scholarship
OTHER SCHOLARSHIPS OFFERED BY ITHACA COLLEGE:
SCHOLARSHIPS BASED ON AFFILIATED PROGRAMS:
- International Education of Students (IES)
- School of International Training (SIT)
- The Center for Cross-Cultural Study (CC-CS)
- Killam Fellowship Program
UNIQUE SCHOLARSHIP AND LOAN OPPORTUNITIES
- Boren Scholarships and Fellowships
- Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarships
- Rotary International
- Phi Kappa Phi
- Woodrow Wilson Foundation -Thomas R. Pickering Foreign Affairs Fellowship
- Sallie Mae International
- Fund for Education Abroad
SCHOLARSHIPS SPECIFICALLY FOR STUDENTS WITH DISABILITIES
If you are student with a disability, please also contact the Office of Academic Support Services for Students with Disabilities at 322A Smiddy Hall, 607-274-1257 and let them know of your interest in studying abroad.
SCHOLARSHIPS FOR RACIAL/ETHNIC MINORITIES
If you are an ALANA student, please also contact the Office of Student Engagement and Multicultural Affairs at 101 Towers Concourse (607-274-3654) and let them know of your interest in studying abroad as more resources are available.
- Diversity Abroad
- International Education of Students
- AIFS Diversity Abroad Achievement Scholarship
- AIFS DiversityAbroad.com Scholarship
- Native American
- United Negro College Fund
If you are an LGBT student, please also contact the LGBT Coordinator at 150 Hammond Health Center 607-274-7394 and let her know of your interest in studying abroad as more resources are available.