Transfer Orientation Guide
Welcome to your transfer summer orientation guide. All transfer students must attend the one-day mandatory transfer orientation. However, there is an optional extended transfer orientation for students seeking a more traditional overnight orientation experience.
- Sunday, June 15 - Extended Transfer Orientation (optional)
- Monday, June 16 - Mandatory Transfer Orientation
Review the information in each section below carefully and contact us with any questions you have along the way. We look forward to meeting you this summer!
|The First Few Weeks|
|Orientation was the first step of your college experience, now the journey really begins!|
Getting established in your new community, developing a routine, and creating a new group of friends is a process. This will take some time, so be patient. There are many staff, faculty, and resources that will assist you along the way, and listed below are some connection opportunities you can expect in the first few weeks.
- First-Year Diversity Speaker, Maura Cullen
- Student Organization Fair
- LGBT Film Series begins
- IC Athletics (It’s a great day to be a Bomber!)
- Park Media Rush Night
- Counseling Center Small Group Session
- Intramurals and Club Sports
- Traditions Challenge
- Student Leadership Institute
- OSEMA Leadership Retreats
- Study Abroad Interest Meetings