Transfer Orientation Guide
Welcome to your transfer summer orientation guide. All transfer students must attend the one-day mandatory transfer orientation. However, there is an optional extended transfer orientation for students seeking a more traditional overnight orientation experience.
- Sunday, June 15 - Extended Transfer Orientation (optional)
- Monday, June 16 - Mandatory Transfer Orientation
Review the information in each section below carefully and contact us with any questions you have along the way. We look forward to meeting you this summer!
Back to "After Orientation"
- July 18 – Housing lottery numbers posted via HomerConnect and housing selection opens
*Confirm your housing agreement and housing profile are completed to ensure a smooth housing selection and check in process.
- August 9 – Start confirming your housing assignment on HomerConnect
COMPLETING FINAL FORMS
- July 15 - Last day to apply for Jumpstart pre-semester programs
- August 4 - Complete first Alcohol. Edu online course before Aug. 21
- August 10 - Last day to submit a waiver for the Student Health Insurance (this information will be updated in the next few months)
*New transfer students can check into their on-campus housing assignment on August 24.
- Sign up for the transfer student listserve SHIFT - Supportive and Helpful Information for Transfers.
- All new students attend Fall Welcome, August 24-August 26, prior to classes starting.
- August 27 classes begin! (Best wishes for a successful first semester!)