ALANA Career Connections
Saturday, March 1, 2014
This is a career networking opportunity in which the alumni panel share their perspectives on how IC influenced their pathway to professional success.
- Nancy Wyatt '76 CBS News Producer/ Editor
- Annette Larrier-Fulcher ’76 Youth Counselor at MacCormick Secure Center, New York State Office of Children and Family Services.
- Ginia Anderson ’78, Assistant Director, Assistant Director, Office of Student Financial Aid at the College of William and Mary.
- Jason Jackson ’93, 94M Physical Therapist, Master Clinician Mt. Sinai Hospital
- Dr. C. E. Peck D. D. S. '06 Dentist, Dental Associates of Connecticut
Business Casual Attire Appreciated
***Refreshments will be served***
ALANA Career Connections is an annual event sponsored by Career Services and co-sponsored by Alumni Affairs, the Office of Student Engagement and Multicultural Affairs, the Office of State Grants, and Academic Enrichment Services.
Individuals with disabilities requiring accommodations in order to attend this event should contact the Office of Career Services at 607-274-3365. We ask that requests for accommodations be made as soon as possible.