Kaplan, Stipends, and Funding Requests for Active Participants
C-STEM will only provide stipends and funding for approved*:
Carefully read all of the information below.
• C-STEM-related conferences (priority given for poster and oral presenters).
• Graduate school exams (e.g., GRE, MCAT, LSAT, GMAT, etc.,).
• Graduate and professional school application fees.
• C-STEM-related research assistantships (conducted with faculty/staff) independent of a credit-bearing course.
• C-STEM-related internships (paid and non-paid).
• C-STEM-related externships/job shadowing.
• C-STEM-related field experience/clinical practicum (specific info may be requested).
Carefully READ ALL of the information below.
*BEFORE your application can be considered and approved, you must:
2. Place an X next to your request(s). For "travel-related" requests, SUBMIT Travel Authorization Form to me w/funding application. Place zero in the account number field. NO CASH ADVANCE. PRINT FORM.
3. Attach or email ALL statements, details, and documents which support your request(s).
4. Submit your application as early as possible for full consideration.
Funding is limited. Funding will be distributed in the order that the application was received, processed, and approved.
NOTE: Applications missing support documents will be considered incomplete and will not be reviewed until all required documents are received. If complete, your application materials will be reviewed typically within 10 - 15 business days. You will be notified via email when your application is approved or denied.
It is strongly suggested that you submit the Funding Request Form 4-6 weeks in advance of the applicable start date.
Link for supporting documents.
If there are any questions or concerns, please feel free to visit the OSG front desk or call us at (607) 274 - 1267.
NOTE: If you do not regularly participate in C-STEM programming your funding requests will NOT be approved.